Tuesday, 26 September 2017

Tuesday With The Girls

Well surprise, surprise, surprise...(hehehehe) The Tuesday Girls went on a little road trip today - just up to The Quilter's Store for a quick visit..
I managed to do a little 'retail therapy', but I was not alone ..
Here are my finds..   a new book, some pretty fabrics and some walnut shells..
Helen gave the girls and myself a little pressie today - how cute is this badge and it goes perfectly on my bag.. Thanks Helen..
 I have been doing some of the stitcheries for the No Fuss Stitch-a-long and thought I would add a photo here..  Even with the outing today I did manage to finish the second last one of the right, today..
That's all from me tonight - short and sweet...
cya nextime
xxx

4 comments:

  1. nice purchases! love the badge, very appropiate. love the colour you're using for the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi ,lovely purchases and the badge looks great on your bag,lovely stitcheries my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice loot! Your stitcheries are looking lovely. Thanks for gorgeous birthday fat 1/4 too...love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great shopping. Love the badge. Your stitching is coming along looks great.

    ReplyDelete