Friday, 7 April 2017

GOMA turns 10

Today we took Amelia, and her friends, Molly and Sofia to the Gallery Of Modern Art.  I was hoping to broaden their minds but I am not quite sure that happened..
They think I am joking about expanding theirs minds....
 The girls disappeared as soon as we arrived at the museum - totally distracted by all that was on offer, so by the time we caught up with them, I insisted on a couple of photos..

 They spent a lot of time looking at this piece of art - I have no idea what they were thinking but they did give it a good look over..
 Still checking it out - Wayne had joined them by this stage..
 Still discussing this piece...
 I took heaps of photos but only a few with the girls in them, so I will only put those ones up.
Here we were creating our own artwork...something must have inspired us all...
 Still inspired...
 On the way home we called in to see Beauty and the Beast at the movies.  The girls were filling in time "practicing driving"...look out...
I love this movie - and it has been such a great day... I do hope the girls found some inspiration from what they saw today...
cya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment