Sunday, 26 March 2017

Sunday Stitchers March Meeting

I have some show n tell to put up from our meeting on Sunday.  They are not from me but some very talented ladies that belong to our group..  Actually, everyone is very talented but these are the ones that had show n tell today...
First of all we have Helen's,  aka Sandi's, Splendid Sampler quilt.   Boy did she do a fabulous job on this quilt - I think it is my favourite..
Just hang around for a bit - I will be right back - just going to steal a better photo from Helen's blog because this one does not to it justice...Be right Back...
I'm back - I told you I wouldn't be long..
Here is a better photo of my Helen's quilt.
Helen also brought her - Love Among The Roses quilt..another gorgeous piece..
We also had show n tell from Tatyana..with her owly quilt..
 And Inca had a small quilt/wall hanging too..
Lots of lovely work today girls, you should all be very happy with your finished products, they look great..
Now I didn't take any other photos today - not sure why - too busy chatting I guess but while I was stealing the photo from Helen's blog I noticed some shenanigans that Teresa and myself got up to a couple of Tuesday back..
Helen had been showing us her gorgeous splendid quilt and then she had to leave the room for a while.  Well while the cats away - the mice will play...
Teresa and myself just couldn't help ourselves and used Helen's camera to capture some of our mischief with her lovely quilt..
These are the photos we left on her phone to find at a later date..
Teresa - just remember this is my quilt..lol don't get too comfy..
Now it was my turn...
Hehehehe - we never said a word and just left that day, knowing she would find the photos at a later stage.. 
It took her all of a couple of hours before we started getting messages about how naughty we had been.. but by then we were out of arms reach...lol  


 Next time I stitch something, I will try and remember to take a photo...promise..
Maybe my next post I will put up things that I have been working on....
cheers
xxx
 
 


3 comments:

  1. In every group there are the mischievous ones! Love the photo's, and the quilts! Can't wait to see what you are working on??

    ReplyDelete
  2. always up to mischief you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun! Helen's quilt is 'splendid' indeed.

    ReplyDelete