Sunday, 19 March 2017

Wayne's Birthday


 

We all met at sizzler's for breakfast for Wayne's birthday.  We love it when the kids all get together - better than any present you could think of.  I know Wayne loves spending time with them and is always happy when they are near..
Happy birthday my darling hubby - love you heaps and heaps...love wifey..xxx
Now getting a photo of our lot can be kinda painful... trying to get everyone looking at the camera at once is nearly impossible, not to mention I can only put up family members that don't mind being in the publics eye..  mmm how to alter photos for my blog...
I have cropped and altered the family photos and came up with these ones..
The birthday boy and James.
 Amelia
Jaxon and Michaela..
Lovely day guys - we loved every minute of it..xxx  love you all heaps..
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment