Friday, 24 February 2017

New Zealand - Day 9 - Terrace Downs

Tomorrow we leave for home and I wanted to have some quiet time to stitch and fondle my goodies purchased over the week.  I had gone to bed with a terrible headache last night so was very happy to have a quiet day today.  Wayne and his family played golf today - not sure where but not at this golf course. 
When they came back we all went down to the club house for lunch.. gorgeous restaurant with gorgeous views and delicious food..
Wayne and I shared our food so we could try two menu items out..both were fabulous..
Here were some of my purchases ...
From The Sewing Place in Darfield... pretty fabrics and a cute umbrella hook..
 From Annie's Country Quilt Store - a pattern and some fabric.
 From Arrowtown - The Stitching Post.
 Wayne found this at Annie's Stitching Post and said I had to have it...
I did do other shopping but the rest were gifts for family and friends..so I'm not going to put them up.
Oh I forgot - I bought this too...
A kiwi charm for my Pandora Bracelet...
Its time to pack bags and think about tomorrows early flight out of New Zealand...
I have one more New Zealand post due to hubby going nuts on the plane with my camera - so I will catch you all again soon..
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment