Monday, 19 December 2016

Surprises

I have had a couple of surprise parcels this week.  The first was from Jenny, of http://jensstitching.blogspot.com.au/ and she got me a beauty.
After a long day I thought I would settled down on my bed to have a much needed nana nap, and just before totally resting had this crazy idea that I should check my mail.. 
I opened the pretty envelope first and without warning, I was showered in little stars...  I just burst out laughing.  Yep, Jenny got me good, but as I messaged her - I have a long memory...lol
Thanks Jenny for the giggle - I was still finding them days later...
My second surprise was from Shez , of http://shez86.blogspot.com.au/.  Shez sent me this beautiful Christmas ornament.  Thanks Shez, it was a lovely surprise and I have it hanging on me tree already..
Love it xxx
I think I am going to sit back and enjoy my coffee, especially seeing as I think I have got my blog up to date... for now...
cya all..
xxx 

4 comments:

  1. lol good on Jeny,its nice to recive surprises every now and then,hope you got to have your rest Sandi,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GReaT surprise...lots of THaT going around at this time of year...
    Ho Ho Ho & Merry Christmas xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to be spoilt by such wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete