Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Melbourne Cup

Another Tuesday another Party..lol   This is becoming a ritual for The Tuesday Girls - not that I am complaining at all...
Helen and Norreen surprised Teresa and myself with a Melbourne Cup Themed party..  Those girls were very clever because I never suspected a thing and as it was I was a little late turning up on the day - boy would I have been disappointed if I had missed it.
Gorgeous photo of the girls before I arrived....
 The table was perfect - fresh flowers, fancy china, lace tablecloths, party hats and even a sparkling beverage - oh and some shortbread bikkies...
Helen made these gorgeous hats for us - and very sneakily, laden the tops with silver glitter so when one put her hat on our faces were dusted in sparkles.   I believe it was actually because the sun was out and we were all showing our true selves - we were all after-all looked all diamond...just like vampires...lol 
 Helen made Blueberry Pavlova for the occasion and Nor brought blueberry cheesecake...yum
Helen also made the 'horsey' place cards for the table... 
 Norreen raided her garden for the beautiful flowers that adorned the table perfectly..
 The race is on - I might add, we were laughing so much that we almost missed the race entirely..lol
Nor is taking this very seriously ....lol 
We decided to take a 'selfie' - this in itself was a challenge..  Teresa would set her camera up and by the time she sat down the camera would tip over and take a photo of the bench top...lol  This happened several times...and several practices before actually getting a group photo...
Teresa did finally get a pretty good photo of us all though - well done Teresa....
I am laughing to myself while writing this as I can still see us 'trying' to get this photo..lol

Thanks girls for a fabulous day - I love you girls soooo much... we have so much fun together... and I know why - your just as crazy as I am...lol
Thanks Helen and Norreen for another great day...
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You all know how to have fun.... love the hats 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete