Sunday, 26 June 2016

Sunday Stitchers

The Sunday Stitchers met today, and although I only managed to get there for a short amount of time, I was lucky enough to be there for show n tell..
Teresa surprised us with her "Postcards from Paris" quilt.  She has been working on this for a very long time and we were all delighted with her finished quilt.  Its absolutely gorgeous, and I know my name is on this one (has anyone got a pen I can borrow)...  Well done Cass.


Susan, Inca and myself have been working on our Natalie Bird Blocks...this month having two each to show.  They are looking great girls, more than half way now..


 We also had a birthday girl today - Happy Birthday Cheryl, hope you have a fabulous birthday..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My two daughters, on Saturday, went to see Disney On Ice and I just love the photo's they sent me..
Love you girls heaps...




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well again that is it for me, I off on retreat at Glenrose Patchwork tomorrow so I expect to have quite a few photo's for you next time I see you..
Cheers
xxx
 

7 comments:

  1. A fun day....great photos...I know you will be having fun at Glenrose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely show and tell. Enjoy Glenrose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi i look forward to seeing your pics from the retreat,love the pic of your gorgeous girls,Teresa's quilt is amazing .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely show and tell and such beautiful daughters...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt and I like how all your blocks are different from the some pattern!
    Have fun at retreat......

    ReplyDelete