Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies.   I hope you have had a fantastic day what ever that might mean to each of you.  I was able to spend the day with all my kids, something that means more to me than anything else in the world.  My favourite times are when I can sit back and watch their interactions with each other. Listening to their jokes and laughter. Their serious conversations and the silly ones too.. 
I was having so much fun with the kids being here that I forgot to take any photo's... Silly me, oh well..  I did get a photo of my centrepiece and of brekky..(better than nothing)..


One of my favourite meals... greek pear and apple yoghurt with toppings.. oh and can you see my pretty spoons.  The Tuesday Girls gave these to me for my birthday...
My brekky..  yummm
I have been doing a little sewing - I have finished the next instalment in the Sunday Stitchers, Sew-a-long,  Natalie Bird's - Bluebird Lane Quilt.   This will be the centre block..
I have also been able to stitch next months block too, so I can safely take a break to get into some other projects hanging around the craft room done..
A closer look..
Helen and I have been meeting up to doing a little walking in the mornings and sometimes it feels like we are taking a big risk with our lives by doing this..  A classic example happened just the other day - we were minding our own business, walking along and suddenly we were attacked by the local wildlife...
I did manage to get a photo of it before it attacked us...
Can't quite see it - how about now...  Don't be frightened, we did manage to get away unharmed...lol
I have not put up a photo of 'The Chosen One' (the kids nickname for Maci) so I thought it was about time I did...  Hello sweetheart, want a cuddle...
Cheers
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment