Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Cheese Making Demonstration

Today Teresa and myself snuck away from The Tuesday group a little early to take part in a cheese making demonstration being held at the local library.
Valerie Pearson was our host and I must say, she was a brilliant demonstrator, she has a mountain of funny stories and was very knowledgeable in her craft...
Todays demonstration was how to make yummy Mozzarella...
After the demonstration, I was very eager to buy her book and she was lovely and signed them for us..
Teresa and myself were fortunate enough to get a photo with Valerie at the end of the demo..
I was so interested in her talk that I didn't take any photo's but when the cheese was ready I did manage to get one.  Here her hubby is cutting up some delicious samples for us to taste..
The work station..
I never thought making Mozzarella would be so easy and I will definitely being trying this at home.  Valerie runs other workshops and I am hoping to catch up with a few more of them..
I had a lovely day today and it was fun sharing it with my partner in crime - Teresa.. thanks Teresa for taking part in our little adventure - we will definitely find some more...
Hugs
xxx

5 comments:

  1. So, we should change the SS roster to have you two bring cheese??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a good idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous demonstration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi looks like lots of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to learn how to make cheese.. ..

    ReplyDelete