Friday, 8 April 2016

The Festival of 'Me' - Day 7

Today my festival comprised of  playing in my craft room.  I have started to put together this table topper from The Bird House..  Helen and I are working on this one together and have given ourselves a deadline to have it finished by..  So I thought I had better get started...
I would like to take a moment here to thank everyone for my birthday wishes.  I have had so many lovely comments from everyone and have tried to keep up with replying to them all but if I have missed anyone then I would just like to say a big Thank you. I have had a ball this week, had lots of laughs, ate yummy foods, and spent time with some very special people.  You would think that after seven days of celebrating, one would have had enough by now but no, not quite yet...  I have planned on two more days to my festival but I will write about them later..
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend doing whatever rocks your boat.  Sending lots of hugs to you all..
cheers
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandi,lovely stitching my friend,and its been fun following the festival of Sandi,lol xx

    ReplyDelete