Monday, 25 April 2016

Sunday Stitchers

The Sunday Stitchers came together on the weekend and when we did we had a lot of catching up to do..  First of all, three of us are doing a stitch-a-long, the Natalie Bird - Bluebell Lane quilt.  We are planning on sewing one block a month, and so far I have been able to keep up.  Here are my first four blocks...
Susan's first, almost four, blocks...
Inca's four blocks....
It's so good seeing the different colour choices and I must say, they are all looking great...
We had some show-n-tell..  Susan had two finished quilts to show us... 
MMM... that quilt has legs.
Oh, there she is... Hello Susan..
Helen brought along her  beautiful "70th" Teapot Quilt..  I wish I had a different photo cause I have no idea what she was thinking when I took this photo, but I did get a laugh out of it...lol
Helen is also holding her Gail Pan wall hanging..
We were a little behind with the Birthday Fat Quarters so there were quite a few pressies to be given out...  Don't they look great...
Teresa made the birthday girls a 'cup cake' fat quarter each..  I love these.  I wonder if she would turn all my fat quarters into cup cakes - they are just soooo cute...
Wow so many pressies to open....
Very pretty fabrics, thank you girls...



That will do me today.. hope you all have had a great Anzac Day...
cya
xxx

4 comments:

  1. your SAL blocks look great in the different colours...some gorgeous show and tell..
    Oh sew many lovely BD gifts. Lucky ladies.....
    Love those cupcakes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SAndi ,thankyou for this beautiful post,lots of beautiful work ,well done ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great post, love your bom, love the fabrics! They all look good. Great birthday fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Boms are all so different. Love fabric choices. Lovely fat quarters. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete