Friday, 18 March 2016

Easter Mug Rug Swap

The Tuesday Girl's first "No Fuss" swap had its opening day today..  How exciting, our first swap...
My partner for this swap was Marina from http://maisieandtheboys.blogspot.com.au/
Marina sent me this gorgeous Mug Rug and a beautiful fat quarter, and of course a treat.
Just look at the detail in the egg, isn't it gorgeous..  Sorry if my photo's are not up to scratch, I'm feeling a little under the weather today and it didn't matter how many photo's I took, they all came out blurry.  I will try again tomorrow
I will have to admit that my treat was eaten while opening my swap, so I almost did not get a photo of it.  Yum thanks Marina, I needed some sugar and hubby didn't mind one bit either...
Thank you Marina for your lovely swap, I hope to see your name on more swaps in the future.
I won't add a photo of what I made my swap partner as I am not sure it has been opened yet so I will add that later too. 
Now anyone interested in joining in one of The Tuesday Girl's Swaps, please head over to here - http://nofussswappers.blogspot.com.au/ and join up..  We would love to see your name on the next swap - The Stuff-A-Tin swap... 
Thanks again Marina, I love my gift and can not wait to use it..
cya
xxx



2 comments:

  1. so glad you liked your mug rug Sandi!
    it was very enjoyable to make. gotta love a pretty stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful parcel xx

    ReplyDelete