Sunday, 21 February 2016

Gail Pan Workshop

I have just spent the last two days with these lovely ladies doing a Gail Pan Workshop.  Our wonderful Sunday Stitcher's leader organised everything with the lovely Gail Pan. 
We scrub up pretty good, if I do say so myself..
Our goody bag for Saturday was just gorgeous... Maree had made envelopes using her Daphne's Diary magazines. They came out beautiful, she is such a clever cookie.. I love the front of mine - beautiful pink roses sitting in doily decorated vases.   Inside our kits we found fabric, thread and patterns.
Here is my stitching for the day - yeah I know - not much to show - too much chatting and eating - not enough stitching..
The lovely Gail posing for a photo with me...  Thanks Gail for a fantastic weekend, I hope to have my projects finished in the not-too-distant-future..  I was lovely to meet you... Hope when you get home it is cooler than what we have had this weekend.
Sunday - we had another gorgeous kit waiting for us.  These are just too cute.  Maree made us these beautiful bags to keep our things in.  The bags had hexies stitched onto the fronts with matching lining and lace.  Inside we found the days stitching requirements and pattern.
Here is a better photo to show what was inside.  The tin held all the items needed to finish our projects - ric rac, ribbon, buttons and thread.  What a great idea and such a beautiful way to present it, I love everything you did for us Maree, thanks heaps..
Ok another look at my tin...
Todays morning tea was choc chip muffins, yum.  You know this is the only food photo that I took so you will have to believe me when I say we were fed very well..
Helen was one lucky girl today and won a prize.  She is looking very pleased with herself here..
But here she is letting me and Norreen know exactly how she is feeling...  Nah all is good, I was just lucky I had my camera ready when she did this 'lady like' pose for us...  mmm 'naughty Helen' is at it again. lol
Not the greatest photo but here are all our stitcheries from today - you can tell who was talking and who was stitching...
I needed to add this photo of the lights in the hall - I thought they were just spectacular...
Now one last note for the weekend.   Sunday Stitcher's birthday girl for February was Lynda and here is how I decorated her fat quarter pressie..  Happy Birthday Lynda..xx
Well that's all.  Thanks everyone for a great weekend.  I know I ate too much, stitched too less and laughed, well, just enough.  Now I'm very tired and need some sleep..
cya
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Rhi SAndi ,thanks for sharing your wonderful weekend ,I just love those goodie bags that Maree has made up for you all,so pretty,I love Gails projects,enjoy your stitching my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great workshop. Love all the goodie bags. How lovely, to receive a kit like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wrapping of Lynda's present - you've set a high standard now.
    and in case you were short of a hand sewing project...you have plenty now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you girls had a great time. Lots of lovely things in your goodie bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing stuff! Such stitched decoration items are very popular here in my area and almost every event space has them. People use stitched menus, invitations and cushions for their weddings rings. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete