Tuesday, 1 December 2015

The Tuesday Girls

Teresa was missing from our group last week because the lucky girls was on holiday in Bali..
I think we can forgive her though for her jet setting life especially when she brings us back lovely goodies like these...  I have a gorgeous bag which I cannot wait to use and some frangipani bath salts - oh my, not only will I look good but I will smell good too...Thanks Cass...you spoil us..xxx
I thought I would treat myself this year to the Body Shop Advent Calender.  It was a bit on the pricey side but I love their products and well I just wanted to give it a try..
Here is the box the advent is packaged in..
The inside looks like this...
And the opening of day 1...  woo hoo - 60ml bottle of  Frosted Cranberry Shimmer Lotion..
I put a little on my hand when I opened it and that was hours ago but I can still see the shimmer on my skin.   Oh wow, so looking forward to tomorrows gift - I think I might do this every year...
I did manage to finish my 'M' for my Rosalie Quinlan - Christmas bunting..only two more to go..yep might just get this finished in time for Christmas 2016...lol
So long, farewell, to you and you and you (gee I wonder what I saw on tv the other night)...
cya
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Nice of Teresa to bring home lovely gifts for you.
    What a great idea to spoil yourself... I am sure you will enjoy opening a wee box each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That advent box is so beautifully presented - sounds like a special treat!

    ReplyDelete