Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Tasmania Day 6

Shopping is the only thing on our agenda today, so we plan on making a good day of it.
Found this little number hanging in window, lovely use of the Suffolk puff.
Photos do not do it justice..
After popping in and out of shops, Amy was starting to tire, so she relaxed on the pillows in the mall.  They may look soft but are rather hard - she informs me they were comfortable though.
I have been wanting to visit The Umbrella Shop since arriving in Tasmania and couldn't wait to check it out.


Such a lovely old building, I'm glad it had been saved from modernisation.
The ladies inside were very helpful, opening the umbrellas so I could choose one..
It didn't make it any easier though, too many favourites.. What's a girl to do?
Get three of course... Lol
Here are my other purchases .. A new bag, trousers, shirt and jacket.. 
Oh and I also bought a couple of trinkets including a miniature tea cup and saucer (patterned with roses of course... My all time favourite flower)..
Not to bad for a days effort if I do say so myself.. 
Cya
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Sandi - I do hope you have a very large empty suitcase!!
    Love the umbrellas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely purchases there, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having a lovely time in Tassie and collecting lots of goodies to take back to the mainland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi what wonderful purchases you have made,those umbrella's are so cute,love the old shop,looks like you and Amy had a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete