Saturday, 24 October 2015

Tasmania Day 2

There is only one possible thing to do today - visit The Salamanca Markets of course... 
A need to fuel up first... Gypsie Rolls looks good - I had the Magic Mushroom - Oh my... It was too yummy for a photo but take my word, I would eat here again..
Next stop - Brekky dessert, not sure if there is such a thing but there should be some kind of desert to follow breakfast.
This place did homemade jam doughnuts, but I had one of their apple turnover doughnuts...ummm arrr 
Walking around the markets, we kept getting side- tracked with the beautiful buildings.. I think I'm in heaven - markets, food and old historical buildings ..
We came across This alley named Kelly Street...
We were amazed with the sandstone bricks - to be able to see the marks on the bricks from when they were made.
So sorry if your not into this kind of thing cause I took lots of photos...
Amy posing at the top of the stairs - she kept climbing things...
Checking out the buildings.
More bricks..
Still in Kelly Street..
Ok now this one was in another lane way.
I didn't want to leave this area, the building were probably my favourite thing so far.. The markets were great too but I do love these buildings...
This was a metal door in Kelly Street, it's designed with holes in it so you can look at the buildings from a lower area... 
Here is one without hubby..
Okay maybe one more building.. This one is in a plaza behind the markets ..down one of those alley ways...
Some statues in this plaza ...
The photographer..
The model...
I had better break this post up into parts so I will end here and continue on in the next post..
Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment