Monday, 28 September 2015

Sunday Stitcher's

The Sunday Stitcher's met at the new venue at Coomera last Sunday.  Our lovely leader, Maree  took this photo of us (thank you Maree for letting me steal this photo)..
Here are some of the show and tell we had during the day..
Jeanette with her gorgeous quilt...
Alison with her beautiful quilt.
Susan with her lovely quilt..
Maree with her gorgeous quilt.
We also had a special birthday girl this month, Maureen, and she is just about to open her pressies in this photo..Happy Birthday...
I did have a photo of the tasty treats that were on offer during the day but somehow I lost it when loading them up - probably just as well cause it was a bit embarrassing how full my plate was...
Anyhow short and sweet today...
I have been doing a little sewing lately but most of it is for swaps so I cant show you anything..maybe in my next post...
cya
xx





9 comments:

  1. It was a lovely day, terrific show and tell by the ladies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see everyone again at our new venue. Lots of lovely show and tell too. Hugs..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts looks like a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou very much for sharing lot of lovely show and tell. looks like a lovely venue and a great day .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi ,boy those quilts are amazing and i love your new venue,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great new venue Sandi... & wow all the quilts are amazing, there are some very clever ladies in your group

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandi, the new venue looks much roomier then the old one.. Lots of lovely faces I know there. Only Maureen wasn't there last week.
    Lots of beautiful show and tell.

    ReplyDelete