Sunday, 13 September 2015

R.I.P Chrissy 1956-2015


It is with such sadness that I am writing this posting  today.  My darling sweet friend, Chrissy, passed away last night.  We were given the news last week that she would, if lucky, last the week out.  I have spent almost every day with her and her family since that devastating news.  Her house has been full with her three sisters and three brothers flying down from North Queensland to be with her during her last days.  Chrissy told me on many occasions that it was her family and friends being around, noisily chatting among themselves and fussing over her that has kept her going.  I can believe this as there was sooo much love in her house during her last week that you could feel it in every nook and cranny of her house.  I know she passed away feeling the love everyone has for her, she was a special person and friend.  I am truly going to miss her heaps, I have lost someone I hold dear in my heart and will treasure all my memories I have from us knowing each other. 
I have been so blessed to have known you, Lynne and my future shopping expeditions are just never gonna be the same...

This photo was taken of  Lynne, Me and Chrissy in 2010..

 Me, Lynne and Chrissy 2012..

 

Lynne, Chrissy and Me 2013




 











Chrissy and Me 2014..
All my love...Chrissy..
 
xxxx
 
 

18 comments:

  1. A lovely post in memory of your friend Sandi........love your special photos.
    Thoughts are with you.

    Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read about your friend. Lovely photos, my thoughts are with you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi, these are lovely pics with precious friends... sorry to read of your loss... it's truly a wonderful thing that Chrissy was surrounded by enormous love... take time & be kind to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi my heart goes out to you and Krissy's family,she was only my age ,to young to go,but boy she sure has left her mark here on earth as she was loved by everyone,RIP dear Krissy and sending you big hugs my friend and lots of love ,take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you an enormous hug..my heart just aches for you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of huge hugs Sandi ... What lovely photos you have as lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry too read this tonight Sandi Thinking if You xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sandi I am so sorry to hear this heart breaking news. Sending you and Krissy's family my deepest sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sandi, I am so sad for you. Hang onto all those good times and celebrate her life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to hear your news Sandi. Such a beautiful heartfelt tribute for your gorgeous friend. Sending you big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sorry to hear about your friend Chrissy...a beautiful tribute to her and your long friendship....condolences to both you and her family....sending huge hugs your way...xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending you hugs Sandi............You and Lynne take care of each other..........XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs to you. Hold dear those beautiful memories xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending big hugs your way Sandi. Have been thinking of you since we saw each other in Beauy a couple of weeks ago. Treasure your beautiful memories of your friend. Hope to see you Sunday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sad time for you and Chrissy's family. She knew how much you loved her and you were very privileged to be able to spend this time with her.

    ReplyDelete