Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Farm Girl Vintage

Now that I have your attention, and yes I will get back to my Farm Girl Blocks, but firstly I would like to spread the news....drum roll please...
I have signed up for the Santa Sack Swap  found at this link..http://santasackswap.blogspot.com.au/
NOW OPEN for 2015

I participated in this swap last year and had such a great time that I just could not resist joining in again this year...so who is going to join me?
OK now for my blocks...
Week 1... Apron Strings Block 6" and 12"
Week 2.. Autumn Star Block and Baby Chick Block..   I think the Autumn Star Block is my favourite so far..
Week 3.. Baking Day Block and Butter Churn Block.  I have done two of some of the blocks because I wasn't happy with one thing or another. 
Week 4.  Canning Season Block and Chicken Foot Block..
Week 5.  Which technically is not due until the end of this week, but I was having so much fun that I just had to play with some of the other blocks..In my defence for getting ahead is that I am working on NO other quilt at the moment, so I have time to play with it when I please...
Churn Dash Block and Cool Threads Block...
Week 6 and part of week 7... Yep still scooting ahead here..   Corn and Tomatoes Block and Country Crossroads Block, and Crops Block..
I have also done a Scrappy Strawberry Block just cause I liked it but I'm not sure which week it belongs to...and also since doing this block I have seen a friends version of it in the reds and I like the red one better, so I will be doing another one of these..
That's it for this post...not too long I hope..
Cya
xx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful blocks Sandy,and yep i am signing up for the santa swap too,it is so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be pleased to have your blocks done. One of my sisters is have ordered the books for us and they are on their way. Can`t wait to start. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy Sandi - a lot of catching up to do - not all those things are that old - well compared to mine I mean . . . .

    ReplyDelete