Friday, 5 June 2015

Christmas Challenge Completed

At Christmas The Tuesday Girls, as part of our celebrations, had a little swap which consisted of the following items...Christmas fabric, Christmas button, and ribbon.   We were meant to make an ornament using these three items, but when I unfolded the beautiful fabric, I didn't have the heart to cut it up into little pieces.  So I needed to come up with another idea using these items.
While I was making my decided project, Maci got bored and started knocking things off my table.  Among these things was the little tree button... (Damned cat!!!!!)
So now I had to finsh my project and fix the button... Did I mention she was a "#%&@#" cat...
This is what I ended up with... A cute little Santa sack measuring about 20" tall with a cute little Christmas tag ( no thanks to that cat)...
Here is a close up of the tag with the mended button...
And the naughty culprit - I don't think she even looks guilty.....
Well girls (Tuesday Girls) the pressure is on to make your ones now. Hope you don't have any meddling so and so's helping you like I did...
Cheers
Xxxx

4 comments:

  1. wow its awesome Sandy,well done i love it,naughty Macy,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Sandi how could a cat with that sweet face be so much trouble? Your Santa sack is lovely. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Macy is to cute to have caused such mischief. :) Love the bag. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Santa sack... I loved that fabric, i'm glad you thought of something to use it all in one piece. Damn shame about the button.... but you can't tell it got broken.

    ReplyDelete