Wednesday, 8 April 2015

The Tuesday Girls

This week the girls came round to celebrate my birthday and seeing as the birthday girl gets to choose what/where to go, it was up to me to decide.    I chose a "bunny" stitching day with Anni Downs new Bipity and Bruce Bunny pattern...
Now you cannot have a stitching day without food.. 
The girls, being fed up with my hints on me wanting a water bottle cover, decided to each make me one... See a little or a lot of hinting goes along way... Just look at these three covers... They are beautiful, and having Insulbright inside will make them very handy too...  I was so excited, but how do I choose which one to use first?
Ok onto some sewing... Might have to speed things up in this post as my internet just sucks at the moment...
Warning...please  only look at the next few photos if you are over 18... There are a few naked bunnies in them...
Here is my bunny, modestly hanging out on the shelf...
These two bunnies got all excited to see each other..
So excited, that they invited a third bunny to the party and started dancing... 
After so much frolicking, little dresses were finally made for each of them with matching bags to carry their Easter eggs in...
Here is my girl...a bunny reunion has been planned for another day but I am pretty confident with the fact that their bags just might be empty... Lol
Well that's all.. So annoying having to type this on my phone... Damn internet... I apologise now if I don't get back to anyone's comments... It's kinda hit a miss with the connection and Telstra are not planning on coming out until the 21st... It's gonna be a long month...
Mental  note ... Hinting pays off cause just I am over the moon to get - not one - but three bottle covers...
Thanks girls, always a great day when I'm with you all and I love ya heeaapps..
Xxx



9 comments:

  1. Lovely bunnies. Looks like you had a lovely day with friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute bunnies. I might have to get that pattern. See what you girls have done !!!!. I don't need any more projects. lol. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday......all looks wonderful............so much fun...........now to decision on which water bottle cover to use when..........OMG are you going to have some trouble with them.................

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to spend your birthday,with your buddies,love your bunnies ans how good do those water bottle holders look,so glad you had a lovely time with your friends .xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday... love the bunnies...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love teh water bottle covers and the oh so cute bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eenie, meenie, minie,moe for choosing the bottle cover as they're all gorgeous and hard to pick just one. Love your bunnies too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic way to spend your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Sandi. I think you girls may be just a little crazy, looks like you had a fun day. Happy Birthday. hugs....

    ReplyDelete