Sunday, 29 March 2015

Snapshots

I have done my first three blocks for the Snapshots Quilt-along in which The Fat Quarter shop is running.   I have decided to make these blocks using only fabric found in my stash, which is very hard because I don't own a lot of brights except for some that I have purchased to be used with the Farm Girl Vintage book when it is released... so we are just going to have to wait and see how it all turns out...
Here is block 1 - Let Them Eat Cake...
Block 2...Sew On & Sew On....
Block 3...Put The Kettle On...
It was been fun making these, and am looking forward to next months block... That's all today...
Xxxx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi these blocks look fantastic,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks Sandi - good luck with stealing from your Farmgirl Vintage fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these blocks!!!! Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete