Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Tea Towels and a Needle Case




A quicky....I have finished some decorated tea towel, found on Jenny's blog http://www.elefantz.com/: they are super easy to make and look great.. Thanks Jenny..
Here are some more....


I also had time today to make this needle case using a stitchery pattern that I was given at Christmas time from Jenny of http://jensstitching.blogspot.com.au/    Hey I have just realised that all the sewing I have done today had something to do with "Jenny's", maybe it is Jenny Day and I didn't know...



Here is the inside..  Thanks Jenny for the stitchery, it was perfect for my needle case...


Told you it would be a quicky..that's all for me...cya
xxx





5 comments:

  1. Hi SAndi boy love those tea towels and gee that is one cute needlecase,well done on your beautiful finishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely needle case. Wow all those lovely tea towels. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teatowels and the needle case is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete