Friday, 27 February 2015

Not One But Two...

This project came from the TILDA CLUB, November 2014 kit..
I did my usual thing - made two, one for me and one for the box...
A close look..






And now for number two, completed in fabrics I have been using for just about everything lately.
Gee my photos are crap...


A closer look, I moved the hooky thingymajig and added a bow to the cushion, mainly because I liked the little embellishments and wanted to add them to this project.  There is a little brass key, button and cotton reel..and of course I did change the tape to a 'French themed' one.
I think this is the one I will keep as it will match my other sewing items I have been making lately..




That's all, short and sweet today..
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow SAndi they are both gorgeous,well done on your 2 beautiful finishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both finishes are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff - a lot of blue on your horizon just now . . ..

    ReplyDelete