Friday, 26 December 2014

Christmas with the Kids..

Christmas is always a noisy affair at our house.  With five of our own kids and two partners and one grandchild, it can get pretty chaotic here...
We had a special visitor on christmas day, Santa stayed for a little while to hand deliver the pressies underneath the tree..
Here is my eldest son, yes I know, stop laughing and I might get a clearer photo..
 Middle Son sitting on santa's knee...we started with some of the big kids so the grandson would not be so scared of santa...
 Grandson's turn, "just chuck the pressie here santa, I am not coming any closer"..
After he received a couple of pressies, he was in full swing on how the santa thing works..
Each time you sit on santa's knee, you get another pressie...
Grandson checking out some of his gifts... 
 Wayne, Elle, Keelan and James having a laugh about something...probably about the fact that Elle, my eldest daughter, vandalised my christmas trees without me knowing...
About three weeks prior to christmas, my so called daughter added a couple of paper cut-outs to my decorations...this 'grafitti' was right under my nose and I didn't notice once...
I took this photo to show you just what she had done....Miley Cyrus cut outs swinging on my baubles...you just can not trust anyone these days.....revenge is sweet...
After dinner, the kids went outside to play with some sparklers and glow sticks, so I could tidy up a little.   They were suppose to be for the grandson but you know what it's like, the big kids wanted to play too... 
Well christmas is over for another year and I was pretty exhausted afterwards.   Probably why posting on my blog has taken a back seat...
I hope everyone has had a wonderful christmas and have all been given a good dose of energy to help with completing all your "To Do Lists"...
Merry Christmas all.
xx

2 comments: