Saturday, 10 January 2015

A Little Catch Up

Wow, it's only the 11th of January and already I am behind in my posts for this year...
What to do first...mmmm
Might have to be the grandson first...
Went to the Coffee Club with, well too many to name, but my grandson was there...   He had a Babychino, and by the looks of things, I think he enjoyed it heaps...
 No more photo's nan, must eat/drink....
 My daughter - the baby wanted french toast so my daughter was willing to indulge him...
 Now some sewing....   Block 8 of Libby's Mystery BOM Quilt...
 A closer look...
 The Kate Hill bag my eldest daughter won in a competition...we were stirring her up here because it was delivered to my address and the youngest daughter wanted to claim it...or should I say - I wanted to claim it...
 More Sewing - Block 9 Libby's Mystery BOM Quilt - and the last block in this quilt...wow and it's only January, at this rate it might even be quilted by christmas....
A closer look at this adorable little teddy...
 The Tuesday Girls went on a road trip on Tuesday, we first paid a visit to East Coast Fabrics and then to The Quilter's Store.   If I tell you that I forgot to take photo's of our outing, would you believe me...we you should.   For some strange reason I only have photo's of my lunch - how weird is that?
Oh Well, we went to a fantastic little place called "The Nook", and here is my lunch - cause you just really needed to see it..lol    
Scollops with sun dried tomatoes and crispy prosciutto....yum   even looks a little healthy...
 But that is because next to this, it probably was the healthier of the two...(sorry for the sideways pic),
here we have the naughty - Mars Bar Cheesecake.
 I have been playing with some of my fabrics and have made these blocks out of my Batiks...
 
 These are not my usual choice of colour but I did enjoy making them and like where it is heading...but I do tend to get bored and did not want to make 'another' quilt...what should one do??
 Turn one into a mug rug of course and an almost finished, thread catcher....lol   No idea what to do with them now...oh well, it was fun to play...
 That's all folks...
xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stitching and gorgeous chino luvin' grandson xx

    ReplyDelete