Saturday, 27 December 2014

Friends In Stitching Christmas Swap

The on-line sewing group that I have the privilege  of being a part of, has a secret santa swap for christmas...
My swap partner this year was Jenny, of http://jensstitching.blogspot.com.au/.   Jenny sent me some beautiful gifts for christmas..
The main present was this gorgeous floral covered basket, with heaps of pockets inside.   I found it very challenging getting a good photo of it because of its size, very hard to show all the detail...
Inside there are pockets all the way round...
There was also a block of chocolate inside the basket but it had no chance on making it to the photo shoot...
The lovely stitching bag is to hold my stitchery and necessities in.....the chocolates are just for eating (I think I can handle that).
 Part of the swap was to include a stitchery for me to finish before an undecided date in 2015...
I could not wait to get stuck into it...here it is on my lap as I take a moment in time for myself...
I am not sure how many times I have picked it up with a yearning to start it, but had to put it back down for lack of time...
 I finally found some time....all finished.   Not sure what I want to turn it into yet, but I think it is purrfect...   Maybe if I turn it into a christmas ornie then I could cherish it each year I put up the tree/s.  Thanks Jenny, I love all my pressies...hubby wants to send thanks for the choccies too.
Looking forward to catching up in 2015.   Hope your christmas was great...
Love
Me
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment