Friday, 28 November 2014

Some Very Naughty Girls

I had a phone call yesterday, by a very upset Helen, asking if she could pop around because she needed a friend to talk to...
When she got to my place, she walked in, and I swear, I thought she was crying....I was starting to think she had done something awful to her hubby or worse to a swap present...
I then heard some noise outside and realised that I had been 'set up'...These three VERY naughty
girls were up to no good...
They were not happy with the fact that I had given them all an advent calendar to open during December and that I would not have one myself...
You may be asking why I think that they are VERY naughty...well just before I gave them their
gift, I gave a little speech to what they could or could not do...one being that they could NOT
return the favour....
Did they listen....NO, are they Naughty ...YES....but I love them anyway...
I am going to let Santa know to take you all off the 'Nice' List for being so naughty...and don't think I won't cause I know him personally (and can get him to do just about anything)....
This is what inside the box looks like...  The girls were able to get these pressies together in less than
24 hours...and I have been warned to be careful of the 'dodgy' wrapping....
Such a lovely surprise, even if they are Naughty....are you listening girls....can you see 'that' word appearing in this post over and over again.....could it be the word - NAUGHTY....
Mind you, what else could I have expected from them, they quite often let me know that they never
listen to me anyway...and Helen is known for being The Naughty One....
Well that's all from me....I am soooo looking forward to the 1st of December....
Oh and it's good to know that Helen's hubby is in one piece...lol
Thanks girls, you have blown me away....a totally unexpected surprise....love ya all heaps...xxxx

8 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, such wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust those girls - it's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen ,lol what a funny post you girls get up to so much mischief,lol,enjoy your advent calender.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The friendships you girls have always makes me smile! Enjoy your pressies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol....I have a friend like that too....they never listen to
    what you say! Great naughty friends to have though.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete