Sunday, 2 November 2014

A Little Christmas Creativity




I have this box in which I put bits and pieces into "just in case" I might need them and today I thought I would make use of some of the bits...
I have added a snowman ornie (with its hook to hang it up missing) , along with a timber
box in which I nearly put into the bin the other day...ignore the dust as that is one of the reasons I was going to get rid of it...anyhow...add a few old bells, branches and ribbon to the pile and look what I have created...oh and of course my glue gun....I just love my glue gun..
From this...
To This... a little Christmas display....

A closer look...

Not too bad, if I do say so myself...now all I have to do is come up with something to make with the rest of the crap stuff in the box...I needed a bigger timber box cause there is heaps of stuff left...oh well, at least I used some of it...and as a bonus I got to keep the timber box and only have to dust it once a year...lol
Toot-a-loo....xxx


5 comments:

  1. Espectacular !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me encanta la decoraciĆ³n.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a glue gun! that looks great!
    Funny I call that box of C**P the garage!!
    Your Libby R blocks look great too - the deadlines must be a great help - and of course Helen who is also on the ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic decoration - looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the stuff :)

    ReplyDelete