Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Libby's Mystery Quilt -Block 6

I have just finished block 6.... I have been a bit slow keeping up with my blocks but I am slowly get through them... I am having a Love/hate relationship with this quilt.   I love how it is looking but I am not having fun stitching them...  Anyhow this is how it is looking so far..

A closer look..

I still have some buttons and a ribbon to add but I will do that after I have quilted it ...
Woohoo, six down and three to go.... Just keep sewing, just keep sewing...
That's all for me.  Cya later.  



4 comments:

  1. Well done....I knew you would get there....only 3 to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking so wonderful, you must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty..... it will be worth it when you have a lovely quilt to show off...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete