Sunday, 5 October 2014

An Advent Calendar

I have had this advent Calender panel sitting around for a while and thought I had better do something about completing it before Christmas.  It was so easy to make, I don't know why I didn't finish it earlier.
                            
I have no excuse now to finish the other panel, which is exactly the same.  
This post is a first for me on my new iPad...still getting use to it so I will make this post short.
So I will catch you all later.   Bye

7 comments:

  1. Love it Sandi. A great finish. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Sandi. hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finish. Congratulations on your iPad. You want be sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi this is lovely now you will have to fill it up for Hudson ready for the 1st of Dec,Sandi can i ask you which program did you use to post please,thankyou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi - well this is amazing, I just made two of these exact same ones a couple of weeks ago!! Yours looks amazing, isn't it fun to sew something so easy?!

    ReplyDelete