Wednesday, 15 October 2014

A Revamp...

I have been revamping an advent calendar this week, as much as I liked how it was, I have always wanted to decorate or for some, vandalise it.   I thought I had a before photo but alas I could not find any so I have taken one of the box.   This is how it originally looked...
Lots of reds and greens.  Up close the paint job was a little amateur and some of the hanging decorations were, well I thought, pretty crappy...
I have removed the elf standing beside Santa as he was really badly done, but I haven't put anything in its place.  I am shopping tomorrow so hopefully I will find what I am after for that spot.   I will swap some of the advent decorations for some "nicer" ones and will take another photo of the finished project when I have it totally finished.   
Here is how it is looking so far:-
I am happy with how this is progressing, can't wait to finish it.   
That's all...cya next time.

6 comments:

  1. What you have done so far looks great. Much better than before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my SAndi your revamp is awesome,love it,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Clever girl. You have done a fabulous job xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new looks Sandi. Just gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the revamp!!! How
    cool!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new colours Sandi! very clever...

    ReplyDelete