Friday, 10 October 2014

A Day At The Craft Show


Yesterday I had a fabulous day with The Tuesday Girl, we went to the craft show at South bank - Brisbane.  Our friend, Jenny came down from Bundeburg by train just to spend the day at the show and to spend time with us...this made our day even better..
I had such a good time that I forgot to take people photos, only object photos... Oh well at least you can see what I just needed to get...
First stop ....mmmm bit early for the show, what is a girl to do?   Eat of course!!  We ate at a lovely little place near the show..I had the Granola and yoghurt parfait.... Yum.  No photo sorry, just realised they are on my phone and seeing as I am still getting use to my iPad - I plan on not messing with the rhythm of what I am doing.  So you will just have to trust me when I tell you just how delicious it was.
Now I did take photos of my purchases with my new toy, so here they are:-
Some fabrics, some are for a bag and some are to start the Lucy Boston Quilt.
A pile of buttons.
A button bracelet.
Some tiny tins, charms and thingy majigs.
Two kits....sorry it's sideways, I don't know how to turn it yet.
Some Christmas papers and lace and this time I have deliberately left the photo sideways (NOT - lol).
A gorgeous vintage needle book..I did take photos of the inside, so bare with me for a minute while I bore you with more photos.




How pretty is that!!!
I think I should make things like this, when my mojo comes back, whenever that might be..anyway I had a ball and was very exhausted afterwards, but well worth it. Cya xxx













6 comments:

  1. Some great purchases, I particularly love the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely's there Sandi.ooo hope i find some of those times today. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a Fun day..it is exhausting all that spending (or is it the walking?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly sound like you had a great day and took some wonderful pics. Love the vintage needle book, would love to make one of those. I suppose you bought lots and just need time now to stitch it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely purchases Sandi. Nice to see you there. hugs......

    ReplyDelete