Monday, 22 September 2014

Sunday Stitches

Yesterday we had our monthly meeting with the Sunday Stitches girls and it was an extra special day because we had a special little visitor.   Tatyana brought her beautiful baby girl, Daria, to come and meet us for the first time...
 Teresa getting a little cuddle in...
A little show and tell from the girls...Jeanette has been pumping out quilts lately so I am thinking she may have been the one to steal my mojo....
This is her Gossip in the Garden quilt..
Another top for Jeanette...a pretty christmas one....I do not need any more quilts...but I like this one, no you don't, yes you do.... 
 De hiding behind a baby quilt...
 Maree showing us her dilly bag...
 This is also Maree's Gossip in my Garden quilt....
 Maureen has been making this gorgeous little blanket, it is hard to tell from the photo but the little animals are all 3D...so cute...
Now I did do a little sewing of my own.  I am working on block 5 of Libby's Mystery Quilt...
Not to much to do to this one now and then I can put the block together...oh and by the way....I hate working with gold thread...just thought you should know that...
Another lovely day spent with lovely people...what a life....
Cheers
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely work by everyone. Gold thread is hard to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts - talented group. How beautiful is that baby and all that hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts but that gorgeous baby steals the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi how cute is Daria,i cant believe all that lovely thick hair she has,all my kiddies were bald ,lol.Love all the show and tell,thankyou Sandi for sharing your lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your block looks great Sandi. It was a wonderful day. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daria is perfectly gorgeous. Lovely quilts xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely show and tell......hope you got a bubba cuddle too...............

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I missed two Gossips! How beautiful and different they are!
    Was happy to see you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute is Daria......and lovely Show and Tell...you are all so talented...

    ReplyDelete