Thursday, 25 September 2014

Libby's Mystery Quilt

A little more progress on Libby's Mystery Quilt, block 5 is now completed..
This is going to be the centre block for the quilt, I do have to add a little bunting hanging from the shelf and three heart buttons, but I will do that after I have quilted it...
 A closer look at the machine and pin/mason jar...
 The teddies sitting patiently, waiting for a cuddle...
 The Tuesday Girls are on a bit of a health kick at the moment and are trying desperately to be good so we can indulge in christmas (guilt free), anyhow, Teresa gave me this pressy on Tuesday to help me along...and you know what....I think I have sniffed it a thousand times...lol  Thanks Teresa..
 I have added this photo, just because I like it....it was taken last Sunday at Sunday Stitches and I think it reflects our mood for the day perfectly....
That's all folks....
Cya
xx

8 comments:

  1. The little quilt under the machine really gives it a cute touch. And the gold thread does look lovely - even if it's a pain sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is going to be so lovely....Id love to make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your teddy bear blocks. The chocolate soap is a great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching this being made by some of my friends and it is going to be so beautiful! I love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi oh I love your wall hanging it's gorgeous,well done and love the pic of you and Teresa,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Sandi I meant I love your block ,duh it's not a wall hanging,lol.think I had better get to bed,lolXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is your block! Gorgeous! It's hard to be good. I haven't fallen off the wagon...unfortunately I leapt off with abandon. Beautiful photo of you and Teresa.

    ReplyDelete