Friday, 19 September 2014

High Tea With The Girls

Yesterday, The Tuesday Girls met up with quite a few of the girls from the Sunday Stitches group to go on a little outing...   we all dusted off our "frocks' (which meant shaving some very pale legs),  and met up for High Tea at the French & Mor cafe...
I think we were all beautiful....amazing I know but yes we do scrub up alright, don't we...
Going down the table from the left to the end and back...we have....Susan, Deb, Marilyn, Maria, Me (Sandi), Cheryl, Lynda (head of the table) and back..Maree, Alison, Teresa, Norreen, Helen, and De...
Here is how our delicious meal was presented to us....my favourite were the little sandwiches...
Now whats a group to do when they find themselves out together....the obvious..."shopping".
After our delicious tea we all piled into our cars and headed to Quilt Essentials at Etons Hill.
I think we gave to owner a fright to see our group enter her store but she handled it like a pro...
She even offered to take a photo of us all...I love this photo, were all look gorgeous...
Shopping obviously agrees with Norreen....lookin good girl....
Did I burp or fart??? everyone is looking....lol
Norreen cuddling up to Teresa...(sorry its a little blurry)...
That Teresa is getting around, now she is cuddling De....lol  and if you can make it out...Alison is to the right of the photo in, what looks like, a mad dash to get a bargain...
After our adventures were finished in this shop, we headed to another place called The Quilter's Corner...
Check out some of the girls lined up to make there purchases...
A few giggles going on here...
 Me...I have no idea what I am doing but I am pretty sure that the tin infront of me is the one Teresa bought..
As you can see from my photo, I was a very good girl...having no mojo these day helped, and three of the fabrics I didn't even purchase, they were gifts from the Tuesday Girls for being their designated driver for the day...thanks girls...makes my purchases look more impressive...
Well that's it for me...Thanks girls for coming along yesterday, it was a fabulous day, lots of laughter, yummy food and shopping to boot...  which all would not have been so fabulous if it wasn't for the company - you all made it a special memory...   We will definitely have to do it again and soon...

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic day! Thank you all!
    Love that photo of Teresa and I

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous day - thanks again Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely day out ... think I need to visit Qld more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it and you took great pictures of everyone...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there were a number of deforestation orders handed out before the day.
    It was a lovely day! Thanks, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what an awesome day shared with friends,thankyou for sharing Sandi.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had a fun day. hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep you must have burped!!!!

    Wow you girls can get dressed up..........ohlala..................

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for Organising it was a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos....what an awesome day you you had....

    ReplyDelete