Monday, 4 August 2014

What Happened To July???

I will have to do a "general" post today - so many things to catch up on....I just don't know where this year has gone and I seem to be thinking of Christmas every day...and how much time is left before December is upon us...
Please excuse some of my photo's - they are a tad blurry...

Anyhow I will start with....Libby's Mystery Quilt - Block 4
 I took the photo of the whole block several times but for some reason just couldn't get a clear photo..oh well...I have added some close ups..

My 26th Anniversary was this month...hubby came home from work with these for me...
 I will confess - there were two bottles of wine, but only one made it to the photo shoot...lol
A selfie of us out to dinner....
On one of our grandson's visits we decided to take him into the city "southbank" by train...he thought this was amazing and he couldn't stop watching everything out the window of the train..

Now I don't think you can take your grandson to Southbank with out visiting the lolly shop....
We are standing outside the lolly shop checking out the display window..
 .......Come on Nana - take the damn photo.....I wanna get inside....lol
 Now this is more like it.....yep those ones pop...
 And don't forget some of these......
 Ok now time for a ride in the lolly van.......
After we were juiced up on sugar, we thought we should go for a walk around the parkland - here we are checking out the rainforest garden..
 Waiting for our return train....Hudson had such a good day that we will definitely do it again and soon...
During July, Hubby and myself also went on a picnic....we quite often drive over this bridge, always commenting on how nice the spot is and how we should stop....you know how it is, you never seem to get around to doing it....well this occasion we did actually stop....
Another selfie - not sure how I feel about selfies, I hate how I look in them...lol
 The view from where we sat....
 And our lunch....direct from the Famous Yatala Pies.....and yes it was delicious...
Now I will finish with a couple of random photos....
Amelia with her cute beanie on.....
 Hubby enjoying 'cuddle time' with Maci - both went to sleep.....
 Wayne and his sister, Fran had a golfing win, so they wanted to show off their trophies....don't ask me what it was for, cause I have no idea but I believe it was well deserved....
Ok that's it for me...lots of bits and pieces.....I do have some sewing photo's to add but I will do that in my next post.....lets hope August is a little slower....
cheers
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. yep lots happening at your place............when you find July can you send it my way too please...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun post..... lots going and it all sound happy... so that's good.... I lost July too.. and June....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find out what happened to July let me know please. :) Lots of happenings at your place. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi ,yes July just flew past,hope the rest of the months go a bit slower,lol.Love the pics of Hudson enjoying his train ride and happy anniversary to you and your hubby.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Sadi. Your bear blocks are looking gorgeous. Congrats on your wedding anniversary. Your GS is so cute. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO wonder the month went so quickly -so much happening - I think each month until December Will go faster than the month before it. Lovely work with your bears

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know July did go fast. You quilt block looks lovely. nice doiley.

    ReplyDelete