Thursday, 21 August 2014

Out and About

I know we don't usually meet up on a Thursday but Helen was making a trip up to The Quilter's Store and wanted to know who would like to join her.   Only three of The Tuesday Girls went today, Teresa, Helen and myself but as usually there were plenty of laughs to be had.
On arrival to The Quilter's Store, we each experienced our "15 minutes of fame".  The lovely assistant, Megan, (non blogger) from behind the counter, immediately announced that she knew each of us (before we spoke or laughed or anything) from our blogs...Megan then commented on Teresa's foodie photos and about how cute my little Maci is....so we were convinced she was the real deal....apparently Megan's mother is a regular stalker to our blog too....  I wonder if she wanted our autographs....lol    So a big hello to our fans...Megan and her mum....
Left to right - Helen, Me and Megan...
 Shopping always makes us hungry, so the hunt for food began as soon as we left The Quilter's Store.
We chose to eat at The Beach House, this place is new to the area and none of us had been there before...
Today we all chose the same lunch time  meal...Chicken schnitzel..
My photo doesn't do it justice because it was huge and it was an effort to eat it all.
Dessert came and Teresa and Myself had the White Chocolate Brownie, with macadamia nuts and a salted caramel centre, served with cream and ice-cream...Just the sight of this delicious looking dessert set us off...the sillies came fast and strong...
Teresa couldn't stop laughing....
 And laughing....


 Still laughing....even with all this laughter, she wouldn't stick her tongue out to lick the plate even when it
got really close to her mouth...lol
 Here is a close up of our dessert....OMG It was so rich that I didn't eat the ice-cream or cream...but I did eat it all....
Now Teresa was not the only one who 'lost the plot' today,  Helen and myself were laughing so much that I don't even know what we were doing when this photo was taken...what ever it was it must of been funny...
 The Girls looking very satisfied after our lunch..  I am not sure about these booths though, I sat on the outer edge and didn't find it a problem at all but these two made some very funny manoeuvre's getting in and out of there seats...lol
 With lunch out of the way we decided to - gate crash - one of the Tuesday Girls at her work - Sewer's Delight...Tess has not been able to join us much lately so it was great to catch up with her again to have a laugh or two...
I showed some incredible control today, ok maybe not with my lunch choices, but with my purchases...only some threads, buttons and bit and pieces....
Another lovely day shared with some very special friends....I heard something on TV the other day, and because it was on TV it MUST be true......'A woman will lose 3kg for each friend she dumps', well I don't know about you but I think this trade off wouldn't be worth it.....I would much rather keep my friends than to have a little waist....
I have one more thing to mention before I sigh off tonight...
I just wanted to mention that I think our influences are rubbing off on Helen's husband, Gaven.  This is what he told Helen to buy for our last Tuesday Girls get together....wasn't that lovely of him to think of us, I am sure he was hoping for some left overs....lol
Anyhow that's all for me...catchya all later....xxx





8 comments:

  1. Did the poor shop lady call security when you 3 walked in................LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls do know how to have a good TUESDAY.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times for you 3. Always make me laugh & smile. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. should of come Thursday it would of been more fun then catching up with my sister in law.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi ,wow you girls always have lots of crazy fun,how funny that you now know who one of your stalkers are,lol,its always a good read to see what you girls get up to,lol,hope you are having a lovely day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can picture it all...Love the look of the brownie - (though DD says they are blondies when they are white chocolate) and those bobbin boxes are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. It WAS a great day. Who knew??? X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! All those food photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete