Saturday, 16 August 2014

My Ugly Has Come Home

I have been part of an "ugly" swap with The Friends In Stitching group. We had to send our partner an ugly fat quarter and it would be transformed into something beautiful and then sent back.
I don't have a photo handy of my "ugly" and I am not technologically savvy enough to copy one from the blog with
My phone....but I can show you what 
Jen had done with it...
I was a very lucky girl and got two mini's back and a pin cushion...
Firstly, look at the beautiful fabric it was wrapped in....
Now I will show you inside...
Mini number one....
I love this saying and I will put it up in my 
Kitchen for the kids to see. Jen has done a fab job at matching the fabrics, they look great together.  
Mini number two....
I love this one too... I hope I don't have to chose a favourite because I don't think I could pick.
My parcel also contained a violet crumble  
(Sorry only photo of wrapper) , a pin cushion and a notebook...score!!!!!
Thanks Jen, I love my "ugly" and if I find anything else that I regard as ugly fabric then I will know who to send it to. ...xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. those are so clever .....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandi....Jen has done a fantastic job...it was such a good swap...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic! Jen has done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovliness from your ugly. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sandi Jen did an awesome job of this,hope you have a lovely evening.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the saying - I need 2 - one for home and one for work!!

    ReplyDelete