Saturday, 19 July 2014

Catching Up with Friends..

I have just had a wonderul - 6 hour - catch up with some of my favourite people....
 Chrissa hasn't been able to visit anyone since before Christmas last year, instead she has been busy fighting Leukemia...
I am so proud of her, she has beaten the odds,  she had endured chemo and a bone marrow transplant and is now getting back to the living part of life...and as you can tell by the food on the table....a catch up on all things - yummy...
From left to right - long time friend - Lynne, my darling hubby - Wayne, Chrissa's hubby - Neil, Lynne's hubby - Rob and Chrissa...
 It was so good to have us all together again....I am feeling so blessed at the moment...things could have been so different and it is a huge reminder to love the important people in our lives and to make time for each other..and to laugh out loud..
Yeah Yeah, I know...a bit soppy for me, but I just cant help it and tonight I am just going to go with the flow..
We sat and laughed and ate and laughed for over six hours and it only felt like minutes....oh and I think we just about ate everything you can see on the table and more that was put out later...
So good night to everyone of my friends and I hope all your dreams come true and that you all have a wonderful life filled with love and laughter and just a little bit of chocolate...
Hugs all round....
xxxx



5 comments:

  1. I'm sure it was good for you all too, nothing beats a good chat and laugh with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right to be soppy.... good friends and good times are very important ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is such good news ,Chrissa sure looks great what an inspiration she is.Love that you all got to spend some quality time together and isnt it a bummer when you are having fun ,time goes so fast and if you were at work it would drag,lol.Great to have such fun times.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful time you had!! It's lovely to catch up with
    those you are so fond of.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Chrissa! Nothing better than time with special friends xx

    ReplyDelete