Thursday, 19 June 2014

It's Mine - I'm Telling You...All mine...

I am so glad I have made two of these, because I think one of them has been claimed...oh well...
Meow.....mine - all mine...
 Hey - where did the mouse go???
 There you are......kill, kill.....
 I'm a big bad hunter....
 Grrrrrrrr......here me roar.....
I think I have lost it, with the chances of keeping it to myself pretty slim....
The mailman brought me my new book today, all the way from The Patchworkplus shop in Tasmania and a free choccie from the new magazine - Yours - yummy - looks like it's time to put the feet up, have a coffee, a choccie and read a new book...can I purr too....

cheers
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Such cute photos - that is why my pincushions live in a bird cage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest posts ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny is you r kitten with the pincushion... Enjoy the book .. It is on my wish list...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. ha ha ha....now I understand why your pincushion was missing the ball from the top ... xx

      Delete
  5. Love the photo of the cat playing with your pin cushion cute .

    ReplyDelete