Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Quick Post for Kitty Lovers

My new little kitty has a routine every morning.   When she wakes up, she eats, goes to the toilet and then plays with my husband before he goes to work.  Then, while I am on my laptop catching up with everything,
she will come to me for "cuddle time".  Cuddle time means she will jump up on my chest and because I don't have enough hands to multi-task - hold her and use the laptop - I tuck her in my shirt....I do realize that only
cat lovers will appreciate this...  
Here are a couple of photo's...


Cuddle time last for about 20 minutes and then she is off again....I have no idea what I am going to do when she is fully grown - have seriously considered a baby sling...lol    Anyhow that's all...hugs...xxx

5 comments:

  1. lol that is so cute,lovely post,she is such a pretty kitten,enjoy your cuddles Sandi.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. So cute. Gave me a big smile Sandi. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute :))))

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a big laugh out of that - the baby sling in particular!

    ReplyDelete