Saturday, 3 May 2014

Christmas Belle's

I have finished a little more of my Christmas Belle's Quilt...and now find I am at the half way point, with the top half all finished...it is quite a large quilt so taking a photo of it was a bit difficult.
 Here is a closer look at some of the blocks...
 And of a couple more....
Now that I am on a roll with it I have been inspired to finish it...beside I need to make room for more projects (as usual)...
I have also finished a little christmasy project - It is called "Simple Joy's" from The Birdhouse.
It has the cutest little reindeer button on it...
What - you wanted a photo of it???  Maybe not...
 Take a hint woman... I want you to play with me - not take photo's of stitcheries....
 Some little pussies are just plain needy, are they not???  lol
Alright that's it for tonight...grandson needs to go to sleep and someone wants to play....catch you all later...
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Christmas Belle's is lovely Sandi and so is your helper. Cute stitchery too! You're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is looking awesome!! I'm glad you're on a roll to finish it, I love when you get on a roll and suddenly your project is finished. Love the blue dreamy eyes there!! lol
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Belles is looking lovely. Awww she's such a pretty kitty. Love the stitchery. Hugs, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Sandi those blocks are awesome,i love them,i so want to start mine but i must finish off my SKOW quilt first,lovely stitchery too and hiw cute is your kitten and it has the prettiest blue eyes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sewing and what an adorable little kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide what's lovelier... stitching?... kitty?... stitching gets my vote, sorry to the kitty!!

    The Christmas Belle quilt is such a darling design... well done it's looking so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Christmas Belle quilt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt is going to be Gorgeous!!! Love your stitchery too Sandi. Your cat looks liek a real sweetie!

    ReplyDelete