Friday, 11 April 2014

Should My Heading Be - Easter or Christmas??

Easter is coming and I have probably thought about it once or twice in the past week, but this morning I woke feeling all Eastery...so I felt compelled to make something for this - fairly close - occasion.
I found some cream textured fabric bought when I was on retreat at Glenrose, and some pretty ribbon I have been holding onto for a special project and made these bunnies...
 I love the pink ribbon that I used for this project, it has a rose print on it, wish I had bought lots more of it...
Now you may be asking why is Christmas showing its face on this post, well you see I bought this magazine a little while ago and it had so many lovely pages in it that I just had to start one of the projects in it.   After all Christmas is 8 months away...hehehe sorry couldn't help myself...lol
 The project I chose to do first was a Natalie Bird wall hanging - Deck The Halls...this (if you can see it) is Natalie's version of it....
 And here is my version of it...
I have had this frame hanging around for ages and liked the idea of hand quilting the background...sorry about the glare, I don't usually put the glass back into the frames that hold stitcheries but this time I thought I would, hence the glare on my photo....
I love how it has turned out, now where is that mag, might have to chose another Christmas project...bye all...xx


3 comments:

  1. very cute bunnies - do love the white fabric. also love anything Natalie bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Loving Them Bunnies Gorgeous Fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bunnies. Love the fabric. Love your Natalie Bird hanging. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete