Thursday, 10 April 2014

Look What Came Today - My Gail Pan Swap

Friends In Stitching is an on-line sewing group in which I belong to and recently they had a swap.  Gail Pan was the designer chosen for this particular swap, and we all had to make one of her projects and send it to someone else in the group...
 How exciting to get gifts in the mail, and two of them to boot...
Both gifts were wrapped in green spotted fabric, I love getting fabric to add to my stash, I am working on some christmas projects at the moment so I am sure they will come in handy.
Here is what was in the first gift...a lovely bag, the fabric Fiona chose for this bag is gorgeous, reds and creams, I love the stitchery on the front too.
 The second gift had these inside - Yummy French General charm pack, a beautiful Peaceful Threads pattern, some beautiful napkins and a lovely little notepad...wow how lucky was I to get all these gifts..Jackpot....
Thank you Fiona for my gifts, I am feeling very spoilt and I love the bag heaps...
 Now I just have to add this photo of Maci Grey, she was watching take photos of my gifts and just decided to pose for me...(she is usually hard to take photos of because she moves too much)..
What a cutey.....she has me wrapped around her little paws....
Catchya all next time...
xx

5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous gifts and your little kitty is SO beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pressies Sandi. I am sure you will enjoy them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts :-) It's always a nice idea too using fabric for wrapping! Your cat is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute & pretty - so are your gifts of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gifts Sandi.....you have been spoilt by Fiona...and your Maci Grey is a pretty girl...

    ReplyDelete