Friday, 18 April 2014

Happy Easter Everyone

I have a confession to tell....I recently went cold turkey on playing any facebook games and boy have I had some time to do other things...
Today I finished sewing together a Gail Pan project that I have been working slowly on...well to tell the truth I only finished the stitchery part yesterday...and if you know me, you will know that I usually make two of everything, one for me and one for the gift box....
One set is done with red thread and the other in blue...the red matches the fabric but if you could see the print you would notice there is a blue colour on the this fabric as well...
The Red Set...(Block Keeper, Needlecase and pincushion)...
 The Blue Set...
 A close up in the blue....
Now seeing as it is Easter I thought I needed a twelve inch mini quilt for my frame...this is what I came up with...(the rabbits were made last year)..
 I was inspired by a rabbit that Teresa from All Things Vintage had created a little while ago and thought is would be great as a 12in mini...
I added a little fancy quilting to make it look like tall grass and a couple of little flowers...
Then some tassels - the photo in not very good as the tassels are shades of pink not purple..and a cute little bunny button just to finish it off....
Well that's it for tonight, wonder what I should do tomorrow...
cheers..xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Love your projects. Just gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous finishes Sandi. Happy Easter. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects Sandi and I adore your bunny mini. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete