Saturday, 19 April 2014

Family Easter Gathering (Lotsa photo's)

The kids all came for our annual Easter brekky together and as you can see by the photos most of the day was centered around their nephew (our grandson), Hudson...
Firstly we had to have an Easter hunt...we did confine the hunt to the pool area and it didn't take Hudson too long to work out how things work...he not only found heaps of eggs but learnt quickly that his uncles and aunties were there just to find more goodies just for him....
 Mummy and son still hunting for eggs...mmm just a minute - how many do I have now?...
Hold on mum, I haven't got them all yet....
This looks like a nice spot to sit here for a minute while I count my eggs....
Now down to some taste testing....
Here is Daughter number one, Elle and her husband, Mike and may I add - parents to my gorgeous grandson...I could be a little bias...
My three sons, in order of birth from eldest to youngest - Keelan, James and Jaxon..
Gorgeous grandson, Hudson with my new little baby - Maci Grey....
Nana (me) and Hudson doing a little easter colouring in...
Jaxon with his lovely girlfriend, Michaela...
Only photo of my youngest daughter whom I might add is trying to get out of the photo and I just so happen to be feeding my face...just great...lol
Darling Hubby, Wayne with Michaela....
 Check out these lovely flowers Elle and Mike gave me....In heaven - all the kids here and roses to boot, and lotsa chocolate...what more could a girl want?
Well that's it, I did warn you all that there were a lot of photos this time round, Hope I didn't put anyone to sleep....catchya all later....xxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy family times,enjoy your Easter and boy Hudson has grown.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun family day - deserves lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect way to celebrate Easter,!

    ReplyDelete