Tuesday, 15 April 2014

A Little R and R

I received these beautiful fabrics for my birthday from a lovely group of ladies - The Sunday Stitches...we meet once a month and this month there were three birthdays..
Maci Grey thought they were purrfect too....
 I have been taking it easy this week and had this notion of getting some stitching done while resting...not going to happen...
Maci Grey had other ideas......she kept grabbing my light...do you think she is after some attention...
 I can hear her .....Hey woman - I said play with me - NOW....
 If you don't play with me I will hold onto your stitchery for ransom....
Oh well, there is always another day I can catch up on some stitching...I get the hint....
cya
xx

4 comments:

  1. I think she is the cutest little kitty ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very cute Sandi. Lots of lovely fabrics there. It was a great day as usual. hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Just look at those eyes - they are saying "play with me please". Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete