Monday, 31 March 2014

Look what came today...

This parcel came for me today which is great news, but with all things in life - there is usually a catch and for this surprise it is....it can not be opened until Saturday for my birthday...
This is my pressy from the On-line Friends In Stitching Group in which I am lucky enough to be a
member of...but having to wait til Saturday...come on...how much will power do you think this little black duck has....so unfair....but I will wait... if I must...
Now for some other bits and pieces.....My new baby has settle in well...she loves company and has made herself at home in my sewing room...
A claim to some of my ribbon that was hanging around on the table...
 Then maybe a nibble on some pins....(I don't think so...)
 A play in the basket....
 Baby's new basket cover and pillow with a matching cat bowl mat...lol
 Too tired now after all that playing, looks like a good place to rest...
Little puss still has no name...I have gone off Audrey after hearing my youngest daughter in the background consistantly calling her Andre...lol    Have been testing out other names...Teena, Macy (as in Macy Grey - cause of her grey tail and ears), Milli (but hubby keeps calling her Milli vanilli),
Casey......she is going to grow up feeling sooooo confused from being called lots of different names, but at least she comes when she is called...puss puss....
Anyhow I am sure a name will be chosen soon....the pressure is killing me...lol
Catchya all later...
xx

5 comments:

  1. Still so cute - my cat likes to pull pins out and then chew the tops off them - watch out - my cat also eats T shirts - hopefully MIss No Name will not be the same...
    Happy Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puss puss has the cutest blue eyes,she is a very cute kitten,maybe you can call her Helen,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. Can't wait to see her - May not get a lot of stitching done .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crack that willpower! Puss is so so cute! Give her big squeezy cuddles from me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you must have willpower Sandi!! You can do it :)
    Cute little fur ball you have xx

    ReplyDelete